Monday, October 25, 2010

About Me

Born in Mumbai in 1972, I am a Gujarati living in the surburbs all my life. Grown up with books like Enid Blyton, Issac Azimov, Carl Sagan, Alfred Hitchcock and comics like Tin Tin, Asterix, Phantom, Mandrake and the good ol Bahadur.

When I was younger, I used to spend hours staring out of my gallery into the patch of blue sky and green trees swaying in the breeze outside my window with my cuppa. Now, since I am older, I spend hours browing the net for interesting nuggets of infomation, cool URLs, follow up on my favourite films and  absorb everything I get about unexplained incidents ie the supernatural and of course enjoying my patch of green and blue when I am at home.

Coming to basics: Am a mix of practicality and dreams. Love music and movies. Love reading about both and a lot more. I have been brought up by a family that loves nature, ornithology, the Himalayas and travelling, so its only natural that I am at home with these subjects.

Work for a magazine based in central Mumbai. Stay with my mother and younger sister in the suburbs.

1 comment:

  1. My marriage has been completely transformed by the A New Beginning workshop by Dr Itua love spell. I am shocked that so much can be done in love spell by Dr itua and that a marriage can so quickly get on the road to recovery…The resources taught by this Dr Itua love spell really work and can help repair a failing marriage. I would strongly recommend Dr Itua love spell to any couple that is considering divorce. One step will change your life and marriage .
    Here is Dr itua contact..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   whatsapp  ..   +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete