Monday, October 25, 2010

What I Am Looking For

Yes, the key question. I writing this blog to provide more information about myself to prospective partners. I have a profile on Shaadi, and will continue my search through that portal, although I am tired of the kind of responses that I have received so far.

Through this blog, I am creating another window to reach out to people I might share the same interests with.

My interests:
  • Reading english literature, magazines, comics
  • Movies: watching and critiquing
  • Music: watching and critiquing
  • Ornithology: Enjoy bird-watching when I am travelling with my mother and family
  • Adventure travelling: Have dabbled in some sports and hiking in the past and shall continue to do so.
  • Like writing and blogging
  • Will continue enjoying my vocation for the rest of my life
  • Have a middle-level outlook in life ie I am neither modern or traditional. I am a healthy mix of both.
More about me:
  • Looking to a healthy and financially independant partner
  • Am reluctant to settle outside Mumbai, unless there is a healthy match of interests between us
  • Looking for someone who shares the same interests as me
  • The key point I am making is that I want a good rapport with my partner
  • Am open to most religons, save one

No comments:

Post a Comment